Happy New Year and welcome to the year of 12.
Because it’s the year 12, and because there are 12 months in the year, why not have a 12 list?
A 12 list is kind of like a bucket list but easier, and just for the year. I think the idea beats new years resolutions (although Jim’s new years resolution is good).
A 12 list is a list of simple memorable things you want to do this year. Don’t worry about the order, or when you will do them. Just list 12 things, anything, as they come to mind.
Then pick one a month and do it, don’t forget to take your camera to record the memory.
Here is my 12 list:
- Have a snow fight with my family
- Visit Cape Reinga
- Marvel at a sunrise
- Catch a fish with Jayden
- Take my wife on a picnic (without kids)
- Fly again
- Have someone I have yet to meet, over for dinner
- Visit a good.water project
- Catch up with a person I didn’t see last year
- Go caving
- Have a bbq at the beach
- Take my kids to a NZ city they haven’t been to before
‘Twelve’ – Project Leap begins. A photo each day from 1 Jan 12 to 31 Dec 12. 366 photos in total, including the leap day | 1/366