Jim Grafas and I have founded the Good Trust. The good.trust is a charitable trust and social enterprise that aims to raise awareness for people in poverty, and to provide simple, practical ways to make a difference. The good.trust gives 100% of the money it receives away. This means that 100% of money given to the trust goes directly to projects. All of our administrative costs are covered by voluntary work or gifts in kind, or our social enterprises.
The good.trust is a collaborative organisation and relies on many people, doing a small part to make a huge difference.
If you would like to help out, I’d love to hear from you!
Below are some posts tagged as “Good Trust” on my blog.
- Leaders must do good. (9/7/2016)
- How to build momentum (7/7/2016)
- Don’t let big numbers stop you making a difference. (3/14/2016)
- We are all horrendous and beautiful. (11/17/2012)
- So the water that comes from the Well is not 100% pure? (10/18/2012)
- 2 tips for being more generous and compassionate. (10/13/2012)
- 325 | 365 Good Events (8/14/2010)
- 303 |365 Pumice have partnered with the Good Trust (7/23/2010)
- 219 |365 Our first Good Trust party (5/8/2010)